Freeter ga Jimini Isekai Teni Suru Manga

orp

Seems sort of random and pointless. Handyman Saitou does this subdued short form isekai thing so much better.

Contributor
Ah yes, Freeter from Hero BBS's origin story.

But actually, it would be pretty funny if this was because because the hero transport system was broken and was just summoning random people for tiny things

Contributor
@Ghostreaper Nah, we're just joking. But man, what a crossover that would be.

But technically, any isekai can be a shared universe with Hero BBS, I guess

Aggregator gang
so is there gonna be a twist ending where he turns out to be chuuni and schizo? or is he actually getting randomly swapped back and forth between multiple worlds?
cause honestly, if it's the first he's on what I would consider the luckier side of unlucky (he's nuts which sucks, but he probably doesn't have to work as hard to get by, which is nice, and he gets fun dreams along the way, hell, he still HAS dreams at that age, that's lucky on it's own), and if it's the second, that's just straight up super unlucky cause he almost won the isekai lottery but got screwed at the end with the condition that he has to come back to earth so soon every time

Would be nice if Hero Union BBS ever had a sequel... Ah well, this is short and simple, not bad I guess.

Double-page supporter
@Jopari agreed. Imagine MC somehow coming across that BBS and realizing he's now a hero in random worlds.

Fed-Kun's army
I want more... i speed through this.... I WANT MORE. Sadly atm the raw is only up to ch8.

Users who are viewing this thread