Friend Girl Friend - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 5, 2025
Messages
185
Finally they're officially dating
I'm still excited for the side couple progress and hope still have more chapter ahead
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 19, 2023
Messages
240
for everyone curious, this wasn't the end! The chapter ended with a "to be continued" and I haven't seen rukako-sensei say anything about the series ending soon!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Messages
4,476
Oh thank god I was worried about nothing

OH BUT A GLORIOUS CONFESSION
THE PEAK OF THE PURE
My feels are feeling
And I'm almost at tears man
So many additions to my folder it's finna burst
The peakiest

Now that they've come together
The question is now what's next
For the post relationship stage?
Imo the best state, I love it

Have a nice- wait I already did that one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top