From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

For those that don't understand because they don't read enough manga. It's uncensored when you get the official manga. It's usually censored if it's in the comic magazines. This is done to both censor and encourage people to buy the manga volume.

those censorship boxes are so god damn annoying! Are they in the raws too? or were they inserted by the scanlator?

Aggregator gang
@strangeirdo He will awaken Igarashi's talent for being a wife by ruthlessly possessing her small black censor box with his huge black censor bar.

Dex-chan lover
i have to say that the censoring is just terrible... at least make the censoring a little bit creative like maybe adding a chibi MC with x mark on it like in some manga.. anything other than that big black rectangular box...

How did he become useless to the guild? There are literally always new people growing up lol, this is someone who would be valued immensely and paid handsomely

hmm this manga pretty nice and feel fresh
because first partner isnt suddenly heavy attracted to MC woman without any development

If they didn't want you to think of what's between her legs with that censorship.... Got the opposite effect I can't stop thinking about it now

The censorship is awful. What's the point of drawing the character if you're going to cover it with black bars anyway?

Geez, the censorship quality is awful.

One, the important parts are clearly being covered by clothing regardless. No black bar necessary.
Two, in the one panel where that isn't the case, just leave it smooth and don't draw the important bits. Easy fix. The black bar is jarring.

Then again, if one wants the proper version, one should buy the official release, I suppose. Too bad I can't read japanese, and localizations need to "fix" stuff for their audiences.

Users who are viewing this thread