From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Strongest Duo

please stop showing my new characters when we haven't even set up the kingdom yet Lawd all I want is kingdom building and talent strengthening

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona
nGMrD.gif

EDIT: Yeah I'm a dummy that is the Hero's Party missing member. She's going to be pissed of when she finds out MC was kicked out.

teacher is most definitely her brother if this goes by the normal near missed reunions these kinds of stories go for lol, just go meet his master with him

Double-page supporter
And here i am, glad that new chapter came out so soon, in hopes of seeing some land development...being met with some shota shit (who i give zero fcks about) for a whole chapter, oh boy that's a slippery slope. If they are gonna keep taking chapters of the MONTHLY (it is a monthly reselase right?) manga to grow and develop side characters, i might just drop it cuz like, what's the point?

Double-page supporter
@hermitboi

That would be weird because his "teacher" would be like 3 years older than him since she got them confused for a second, also from the way they got separated he would be a normal kid, no way he could become the teacher of the strongest(?) mage.
My bet is his "teacher" is MC and he still doesn't know he left the hero party, and my second bet is both the new kid and number 1 girl are going to join MC soon (and MC is going to help her find her brother).

Users who are viewing this thread