From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Strongest Duo

Dex-chan lover
...but why?
It was already slow AF story and now it wasted whole chapter on some random shota.
EDIT:
Ok, he's the hero party missing member. But still it was quite a wasted chapter.

This chapter took a while to understand, this was essentially a meeting between, the number one solo adventurer, and the sixth member of the (previously) five member hero team, who was mentioned a few chapters ago.

Also is Morie a male or female, she looks female, I think past chapters referred to her are female (can't confirm as old chapters are not loading for me), but this chapter was uncertain.

@hermitboi the teacher is Eiga, and not the brother, Morie is the sixth member of the five man hero team the MC belonged to. She was mentioned a few chapters ago, as the member off on a solo mission, and would not be happy to find out the MC got kicked out of the the group.

This number one adventurer can fly just like that now..? Who is she in relation to Goku?

Double-page supporter
@Rusty5555 it was confirmed in the novel that her being a girl is kept a secret only eiga and someone else knows I'd have to recheck lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Are you able/willing to redraw?
Screenshot-2021-01-29-005652.png

Dex-chan lover
The random censoring has me baffled. Did the artist originally draw her with some super detailed cameltoe or something?

@redmikan that is quite true, thats why the tsundere loli from the Hero party said thats theres gonna be a big problem when Morie returns and finds out they kicked the MC out of it

XL

Double-page supporter
Aww, young Foolie is so cute with his introductory to ABS fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread