From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
bruh, egregious censorship is back. it's only like this on close-ups, which is the entire point of close-ups.

okay THAT censorship with the book was actually kinda funny, that is how you do it. you time it for the perfect moment, and not just slam it all over the place for no reason.... like with what was done after the book... sexist jerks.

Dex-chan lover
aww yes, the censor bars return

also kind of amusing that all she does is take off her shoulder pads and belt and that's good enough for bathing

also... is Morie transgender? or is wanting to be a man just some throwaway thing that's a product of thinking "only man can be strong, so I guess I have to be man"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
aww yes, the censor bars return

also kind of amusing that all she does is take off her shoulder pads and belt and that's good enough for bathing

also... is Morie transgender? or is wanting to be a man just some throwaway thing that's a product of thinking "only man can be strong, so I guess I have to be man"
Clearly a girl who wants to be strong under the society's view that only men are strong. As for the bar... well, not too bad as when it first appeared.

Also... I hate all this NTR stuff going on.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I google translated some chapters from between and the end and boy oh boy. There's alot more drama.

Yui the brother of the swordswoman is an edgelord who wants to do good to the world by become the demon lord himself & he basically goes around inciting people about their dark desires.
He does that with Cross, cross is actually jealous when he finds out Tania was dating Eiga and Yui intices Cross while Eiga is coming to Cross and Cross ends up stabbing Eiga.
Eiga is taken to his ship which will leave from Zeralt? to his land, and Emma comes their to tell Eiga to wait, he's about to faint and doesnt want to hear her nagging so he tells her that he's not her senior anymore very rudely, which he mentions that he shouldnt have done that and that he knows Emma isnt like that on the inside and is just a tsundere.

Tania and Eiga make up but when he proposes to her with a ring she refuses. Now there is some OP mage too who wants Tania, and she goes to him, she doesnt like him and she only helps with his prophecy business, Emma comes to her and tells her to go after Eiga, Tania refuses but Emma then tells her she also loves Eiga and she only didnt do anything because she knew Tania also liked him + theh were dating. This opens Tania's eyes and she plans to go after Eiga. Dk when they'll meet up again since he got stabbed and left.
Also Eiga was acting as a fake Fiance for his assistant so her parents/grandparents? Idk back off from her like at chapter 50 or so
At 120 when he wakes after from being stabbed and then healed she is sleeping beside him, she's actually worried about him cause she followed him and saw him being rejected by Tania and she tells him if it was her she'd spend her life with him. Didnt read after this.

Will wait for manga and wn chapters to skim. Story is good, drama is ehhh debatable, but im curious to find out the conclusions for everything xD so i'll keep skimming this whenever i remember about this sh*t*y drama

Dex-chan lover
gods morie is so cute damn :glee: :glee:

that's kinda your fault for having an open space bath lmao

oh so now they're changing the formula of boob inventory into panty inventory? i remember reading a manga about a girl that can infinitely pull out weapons from her balloon skirt, and a girl that can infinitely pull out adult toys from her crotch. sadly i don't remember both of those so i can't link them

lmao mc squaring up while naked to no.1 adventurer was funny af

"muscles" lmao
1qk9am.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread