From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

Dex-chan lover
3 questions, 1 is there a novel, 2 if there is, is it being translated and 3 if it is being translated can i have a link to the translation

Aggregator gang
I thought this was that one isekai where he travels back with another elf and he was living with the gods and he had pupils all over the world.

@KobeisGOAT
i think this is the one you are thinking of, https://mangadex.org/title/39414/100-nin-no-eiyuu-o-sodateta-saikyou-yogensha-wa-boukensha-ni-natte-mo-sekaijuu-no-deshi-kara-shitawarete-masu

Aggregator gang
@schlo Yeah cover fooled me. I normally identify isekai by their covers and had this in my plan to read so I thought this was that. This one is pretty cool.

Banned
WTF! This is so stupid. He could have saved his brother. Hell, he could have partially saved his brother looking at how fast he is able to bring up his protection spells.
It's almost as if the author got told his story is going to be axed so he decided to go crazy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Waste opportunity, brother don't need to die and the whole army should be erased in one frame. The translation with 6 parts also annoying, and 2 months pause on the same chapter is bad because it should be complete chapter before the pause. At this rate I dont' know when I'll see the real plot of this story except for he's reincarnated 3 times.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I hope I don't have to wait for another two months for the MC to clobber all of them

i like the manga but this "cut up to 20 episodes" chapters are so annoying. so evertime i reread this i remember the reason why it is not in my follows. thx NOT for cutting this. can plz someone snipe this and end this missery. this manga deservse better

Banned
@AMicrowave

There is a webnovel but its been pulled off net when the manga was published because otherwise no one would buy the LN version.

Don't know if anyone is translating the LN.

@Baem translator ain't doing that. That's the publisher. These comic are published in a big magazine where a lot of other comics is also being printed. That's why they cut up the chapters.

The publishers don't want their audience to stop buying the magazine when they finish reading the only thing that they are reading.

Users who are viewing this thread