From the Grave and Back

The MC is not super likeable in this one. He lacks maturity that you would expect from the head of a large multi million dollar company. Both in his past life and current.

this shit is pretty good. mc reincarnates into a teens body who was supposedly dead and now he is planning his revenge i guess. mc was initially a second son of a multimillionaire chairman. he had a weak heart and thus was schemed against by his brother and died of heart attack.

I’m guessing the teen was some sort of athlete? Since he can beat some of the security guards and the sister called him a “workout monster”, the original owner must’ve been working out a lot.

I love the art! The MC is kinda... eccentric and outspoken tho? Like who tf yells like a madman in a funeral lmao. Eh it seems like a good read though, looking forward to the next chapters :D.

What the fuck korean have thing with waking up in another person body over and over again

After digging for about 10 minutes I finally found the raw. Please put them
on the information board, tritinia scans.

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56063788

Dex-chan lover
10 more chapters to go before we're caught up to raws lets go!

Love you guys for the translation

At first, the few 9 or so chapters were entertaining and overall interesting, but after, the mc started to get some sort of attitude and personality that I dislike. The mc started to grow an ego and has this annoying attitude that makes me want to drop. I like the concept, but the way the mc acts irritates me, for example, I think he's so used to being rich and having confidence in his skills due to the company, now that he's been into a new body, he's using the money that the original owner has saved for something else and although I agree you should give back to your family to show you care for them, etc, he should've tried to understand or discover why the original body's owner was saving the money for, it could've been for something important that could change his life and the way he was living, but the mc, without thinking, just used the money and promised to pay back later, the money could've been something to use for an emergency. The mc doesn't think far enough and only cares for what he wants and what he wants to know, he's just too insensitive and sometimes even demanding.

Users who are viewing this thread