From the Grave and Back

This shit is really good. If you're wondering if this worth a try, just dive in.

I hope the soccer thing finishes soon, otherwise, might as well put in a sports tag.

The manhwa is garbage, but it’s my kid of garbage!

No master piece or deeper meaning just power tripping and money.

Group Leader
Well. One word, cringe. Shame, I wanted to enjoy it, since if it wasn't for the char dev or lack thereof, and how it got so cringe worthy cause of it... I did kinda like it. Shame. Maybe if they get past the whole family and past self arcs I might try again.

Aggregator gang
most comments are like
"I wish this was a regular isekai trash so i can give 10/10 rating"

Hays readers only want to read "master piece/original" its 1% if you found something like that

Wtf? Everyone be complaining but this is a great webtoon! If you enjoy reincarnation/revenge plot, you will like it.
It has friendship and family too, the character takes a good development that does not happen overnight.
I enjoy it and im freaking out bc of the last cliffhanger. Take a shot and have you own opinion about it.

Hmm it got unfollowed suddenly. Good thing it updates regularly so I noticed.

Liking it so far, not a fan of the soccer arc, but excited to see business start and he starts making lotta money for his revenge and his family. Although unlikely, i also hope for faster chaps! :D

Its a self insert. Its just a chad being a chad. Not saying its bad but so far that does seem to be the only appeal to it

Users who are viewing this thread