Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - STYLE:8 - Epilogue (Japan Today) Part Two

Group Leader
Forgot to typeset the final page, whoops. So if you read this as soon as I uploaded it, read again! Sorry!

invisible isn't the same as immaterial lol those cuffs can't come off without literal magic 🤣🤣🤣

thanks for finishing the manga off, you did an amazing job with the scanlation!

Thanks for everything! you managed to complete this manga that has been sitting around for years. Finally there's another fantastic mecha manga to read thanks to you!

Holy shit what an ending.
Anway, Thank you so much for translating this masterpiece!

Dex-chan lover
Guess he's heading to EC or Venezuela next.
Also, thanks DecentSP for the translations.

Power Uploader
Thanks for all your hard work. When I first discovered this series it hadnt received an update in 3 years, and I figured it would stay that way for a long time. A real diamond in the rough and its great to have it fully readable

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get the ending, can someone explain it to me? I would really appreciate it. 🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan If you're asking about how he seems to have access to military resources (i.e. providing gear for Gure-chan and the missile attack over a Japanese city) maybe he's affiliated with Morgan Bernard or something. If you're asking about his personal "ability", your guess is as good as mine. After all, the world is a weird place, full of unexplainable mysteries (like an old geezer able to flying-kick a wanzer off, and METHANE WANZERS!) mere mortals cannot comprehend.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating this! Glad to read a story from the Front Mission universe, just wish the games hadn't gone downhill after FM3...

Thank you DecentSP, wasn't expecting this to ever be translated but you did it pretty quickly.

Also, can someone explain what happened at the end? I'm not familiar with the Front Mission Timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread