Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - STYLE:8 - Epilogue (Japan Today) Part Two

Call me a psychopath, but I wanna see those peace-drunk libtards's faces when that missile explodes right above their heads and during the subsequent battles

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this off. Was fun to blitz it. Best ending was two chapters ago with their finale, the post-war stuff, not a big fan of the super ghost thing. That said some of the actions by the public and authorities echo true in today's environment 13 years later which is a mark of a good tale.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna sit down and marathon this when I get the chance, but thanks so much for translating this, @DecentSP, and also thanks to the other translators you picked up from (@Aizen-sensei and @BidHangingAddNine). It took a while, but a lot of us /m/en have always wanted to finish it and we're in debt to you guys!

Group Leader
@Gunlord500 I think you'll enjoy it! I'm biased of course but I think the Return of the Shepherd storyline is really amazing. I wish it had 5 more volumes for me to read. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for finish this. It's been an awesome series to read. Peace to you bro (the real one, without warmongering spirits hehe)

I love how Page 8 shows images of events that he wasn't actually there for. It's probably just a slight oversight in the reuse of old art, but it does make it feel like he truly is some sort of supernatural force rather than just a resourceful/cunning/prepared/etc.

edit: Oh, goddammit, I spoke way too soon, not a few pages later he pulls that shit "HUH LOL" indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread