Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - STYLE:7 - Return of the Shepherd (35)

Thank you DecentSP for translating this!

I think this chapter foreshadowing what happen after Front Mission 5 ends, i suspect USN creating or adopting S-Type Device to Queen Pilot.
Although there is no physical evidence that Queen Pilot using S-Type Device like at Front Mission 5 (no chip under ear), their behavior and movement are similar to pilot that undergo S-Type surgery which makes their cognitive and mental state unstable
I will not surprised if the next or future chapter Morgan Bernard appeared again

@DecentSP Thank you for your hard work all again

@JackOFoxEye This is exactly the S-type device and because it was launched during Huffman War, made Strike Eagles, the precursor to the S-type device that Glen Duval was using

And they mentioned USN unit defeated by mercenaries group, it is a bit similar to 64th Armored Squadron Hell's Wall being defeated by Canyon Crows,

@blood_falcon yeah spot on, i didn't realize they mention canyon crows at all

Also, this chapter strongly foreshadowing S-Type Device Pilot since they mention The Queen as a part of Strike Eagle, i suspect this army are successors of Strike Wyvern because many Strike Wyvern pilot take part of S-Type Device Experiment and there are few pilots who can safely released because meeting criteria of 80% brain functioning after undergo Surgery like Lynn Wenright.

And lastly, the queen wanzers have similar appearance with Glen Terrorwolf and Lynn Gracilis

Dex-chan lover
Well they warned the Commodore he didn't want to listen, thing are still going according to plan.

Fed-Kun's army
He has plenty of subjects, but are they good enough at piloting?

Users who are viewing this thread