Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - STYLE:7 - Return of the Shepherd (35)

Thank you DecentSP for translating this!

I think this chapter foreshadowing what happen after Front Mission 5 ends, i suspect USN creating or adopting S-Type Device to Queen Pilot.
Although there is no physical evidence that Queen Pilot using S-Type Device like at Front Mission 5 (no chip under ear), their behavior and movement are similar to pilot that undergo S-Type surgery which makes their cognitive and mental state unstable
I will not surprised if the next or future chapter Morgan Bernard appeared again

@DecentSP Thank you for your hard work all again

@JackOFoxEye This is exactly the S-type device and because it was launched during Huffman War, made Strike Eagles, the precursor to the S-type device that Glen Duval was using

And they mentioned USN unit defeated by mercenaries group, it is a bit similar to 64th Armored Squadron Hell's Wall being defeated by Canyon Crows,

@blood_falcon yeah spot on, i didn't realize they mention canyon crows at all

Also, this chapter strongly foreshadowing S-Type Device Pilot since they mention The Queen as a part of Strike Eagle, i suspect this army are successors of Strike Wyvern because many Strike Wyvern pilot take part of S-Type Device Experiment and there are few pilots who can safely released because meeting criteria of 80% brain functioning after undergo Surgery like Lynn Wenright.

And lastly, the queen wanzers have similar appearance with Glen Terrorwolf and Lynn Gracilis

Dex-chan lover
Well they warned the Commodore he didn't want to listen, thing are still going according to plan.

He has plenty of subjects, but are they good enough at piloting?

Users who are viewing this thread