Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - I've Always Wanted to Tell You

Contributor
What was even this chapter about.
If you skip it you are not going to miss anything at all.

Dex-chan lover
Behold puny mortals.....the cliche to destroy all cliches.the infinite drag. Marvel at how it wastes audiences time with its non accomplishment of any action. Tremble at its unnecessary existence to add nothing to its plot

Fear it's almighty suckitude and how proud it is to be 38 pages of filler

Contributor
It was a very important chapter featuring Kyouko-chan being cute. How can you skip it?

Dex-chan lover
Man, she sure is a handful XD But it seems like he's learning how to act around her better... he really is such a good guy

Dex-chan lover
Behold puny mortals.....the cliche to destroy all cliches.the infinite drag. Marvel at how it wastes audiences time with its non accomplishment of any action. Tremble at its unnecessary existence to add nothing to its plot.

A walk in the park compared to the never-ending shitdrag that is Kakao 79%.

Fed-Kun's army
That was a drag. At least she's growing up as a character; she actually said what was on her mind with inhibitions.

Dex-chan lover
This is just making something obvious more obvious I guess? That she's the sibling who's the real con. a brocon.

Dex-chan lover
Author is preparing the reader for the anticlimactic ending

Double-page supporter
I don't know why I keep hoping for the wincest ending. I guess it's because Hibino is so... "Eh." for me.
I really want there to be a deeper story here considering she's a friggin Chinese VAMPIRE, but whatever. As long as Kyouko stays cute.

Double-page supporter
Kyoko kicks Hibino out the damn running for best girl 10 times out of 10. It ain't even a race at this point. It's almost kinda irritating that she's so much more likable and a better match, except for the whole wincest part.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
2 chapters without the cancer character and this is actually enjoyable to read again.

Contributor
If the author just has enough balls to give us a wincest ending, I'd forgive everything. But we all know...

Users who are viewing this thread