Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 37.5 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
The author could publish another extra chapter. I wouldn't mind. And another and another and another... And then it could be compiled under "Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan Extra"
..."Vol.1"

Double-page supporter
Without he incest, this manga is kinda meaningless tbh... The romance between MC and glasses girl is way too lame and subtle compares to the brother-sister relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@Slapdown3 Hibino's cousin is Mina from Ashita no Doyoubi, who is schoolmates with Nishikata and Takagi.

Double-page supporter
Cute. Still disappointed by the ending but whatever. I like these two.

Aggregator gang
@essen46 I kind of get you. I mean, I don't mind the Hibino ending since the Tokyo bill prevents the sister from winning(under normal circumstances), but I wanted more out of the relationship between the siblings. I feel like we are missing a flashback arc that could've explained and showed alot of things.

Double-page supporter
@stride Yeah it's not like I really expected the incest ending anyway. However we all came for the Jiangshi siscon storyline, so an ending that have nothing to do with that is unsatisfying in every possible ways.
The author seemed to have decide the ending beforehand, where MC ends up with Hibino. He probably gonna show more romance bw them and wrap up the bro-sis story, but the axe messed things up. And we readers are left with such an ass pulling & unconvincing ending, that's too bad.

Dex-chan lover
Well, an axe is what you get if you don't stick with the story you bait your readers with.

It doesnt matter if the brother doesnt have "romantic feelings" with her sister, but this series as it was reflected in the series title was supposed to be about the little sister.
What do we got instead?
There' s little surprise that the author are forced to end the manga af ter "that kind of development".
He's baiting the reader with the theme and the title, thats the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread