Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru

@SkyLordOzai Been thinking the same for awhile. Something like "Appraiser job really is unfavorable, thankfully Yggdrasil is thirsty for me" would be more appropriate.

A story doesn’t deserve the right to be this needlessly boring. Go save your energy somewhere else.

It's kinda meh at first but the story improve from ch4. Dunno if it gonna go down again.

Double-page supporter
Kinda feel like the title is misleading; the job is still garbage and it's only thanks to the extreme upgrades he got that he's the strongest now.

Dex-chan lover
Agree with everyone, the title is very misleading. Its like saying "swordsman is the strongest job" when the reason for the swordsman MC to be strong is because he was gifted a Lightsaber (which would make even a kid OP). And a Deathstar.

I doubt that Appraiser in the whole can be called the strongest in this manga...
Cause the MC got the his Eye upgraded, unlike the other common Appraiser which still could be said weak in this story.

Well that is just my opinion.. still gonna read it :p

The story is weak but the pacing is good. Doesn't stick around for boring shit for too long and depends more on the interactions of the characters. The story doesnt take itself too seriously and you dont have to take it seriously either.

I'd say give it a read if you don't mind the dumbass title and deus ex machina. I'm just here for the ride.

trash generic story , beta male mc , 0 revenge , f' dense , it is called appraiser but he doesn't use it and got random op power up outside of his skillclass . like playing skyrim with only a wooden dagger as challenge but cheating with summoning 100 atronach . just change the name of the manga as : i suck so hard , i need to be carried by classical harem 1000 years old loli. 0 plot , the harem is so stupid : why helping a dense mc ? why spare the evil murderer? why add so many stupid japanese sex-gag?

Love me these generic isekais, the revenge is good. Not too edgy but not too weak either. Skill steal is boring but the adventure is cool. different than your typical "kill the demon lord hero!" trop.
Can't wait to see what awaits our isekai protag.

i enjoy this but i hate the "this trash job (which isnt even that bad to begin with) is actually the strongest and its gonna destroy everything if i cant control myself" troupe. i especially hate it when the mc gets tossed out and drinks the sweat off god's ballsack which somehow no one else has ever found this rare material before. i dont hate it as much when its like "its good but no one thought to use it this way" because it just lowers my evaluation of the world but other elements can still carry the story.

Tbh the [Appraiser] class isn't even that bad MC is just using it wrong. You have the ability to assess the quality of any item and/or enemy you can see! How is that "the worst class" 😂 if anything it's just a unique support class. Just get good at strategizing and stay in the back, you can alert your team whenever there is a dangerous enemy on the field and you can tell them what items are/aren't valuable.

Overall Rating: 5-6/10

@Bushyboi121 apraiser is considered worst in the world where you need power, and he was powerless before meeting Sage, and every time i See that second Sister Talking i can hear that annoying "Sister" of Railgun girl from Index

Users who are viewing this thread