Fujimi no Shinu Ko-san

Dex-chan lover
@Kafka yes I would think putting them in Information or Official might be better but that's just me

Dex-chan lover
@Kafka well damn... guess i'l just get a translator and pixiv acc just to read the Description lol

@rubyg8396

I believe you are talking about oorudu respawn (cant remember the exact name) but like you said, the person dying was the male mc. Both of these stories are seperate from each other and just happen to have the same premise.

Dex-chan lover
@rubyg8396 @Breadstick If you guys are interested, here's another manga where MC has a revival power but it's more towards My Hero Academia but the superpowers are still underground and different factions have different ideas of what powers should be utilized for, including MC's. Very entertaining and I really like the worldbuilding and character dynamics & developments plus great action scenes. Remember binging this nonstop.
Saike Mata Shite mo

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Saike Mata Shite mo is wayyyyy better than Odoru Respawn or Immortal Dying girl. Saike Mata Shite mo is actually wholesome. Thanks for introducing me to it.

Users who are viewing this thread