Fujiwara-kun wa Daitai Tadashii - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Lmaaoo saw that shit coming a mile away
Hinachi Nao is basically Ikeyamada Go level in terms of plot but their art is so top tier it’s easy to forget

Dex-chan lover
Why is this guy the title character? He doesn’t seem to care about her feelings. Even if he thinks he doesn’t need Shiro’s permission, he doesn’t care for hers either? She clearly told him she wanted to kiss her boyfriend. Ugh.

Yooo that's messed up. Stealing someone else's gf like that and your friend's gf. You had your chance Boi!

I can't wait for Fugiwara to win, the comments will be glorious to read.

The art is so nice, but god this is not a nice development... I knew she'd probably end up with him, but this this is low. She's already dating someone else and that boyfriend is his friend too.

lmaoooooooooooo what a dick move
you had that "place" you're wishing for and you threw it away without giving it much thought, and now that reality crashes on you, you play with your friend's girl?? lmao ok

Honestly, I don't like shirotaki. He manipulated her into going out with him when she was heartbroken and weak. Then he acts all possessive when he knows she didn't start going out with him because she was already in love with him??! He's a manipulator and a baby, Fujiwara is an idiot plain and simple, reaping the consequences of denying his feelings. And hitsuji needs to realize that you can't force yourself to feel something because someone else wants you to. I'd love to see her become more independent and be true to herself, in her heart she knows the answer but just keeps denying it because she "wants to be a good girlfriend ". A relationship like that will only bring more pain the longer it goes on and I think she will probably learn that the hard way as this goes on. He may be an idiot but Fujiwara never tried to manipulate her feelings, i think they have better chemistry. Thats just me though.... we will see how this goes. We all learn our lessons the hard way when we're young

@rozzak lmaoo why is this so accurate 💀

Both boys are ✨Problematique✨ in their own ways but i’m rooting for TrashBoy #2, aka second ML. Because i like to suffer 😞

I'm sorry but that first page got me UwU. First time I've read someone asking first before going for a kiss <3 Shiro-chan
but wth is that ending. He's annoying af. I would slap him in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread