Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Fujiyama-san Wa Shishunki

Easily one of my favorite
It’s simple yet so wholesome i really enjoyed it
I want more tbh

I've never read something like this before.

The art is beautiful, the pacing is different, almost similar to Chi no Wadachi, which is wierd considering how different both works are. Great ending too. Really, really different from every slice of life I've read so far.

It made me feel melancholic seeing it end the way it did, almost sad, because I was invested in following their lives and their relationship, and it was hard to say good bye in this manner... Which is too similar as to how we separate from each other as we grow older.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh I wanted to see them as a married couple with lil bebbies but I guess that dream will suffice

Such a great journey following these two. Make me feel “awwww” and “ayyyye” at the same time. The end sure left something to wonder. But yeah, it makes me long for those earlier school days. But guess we can make same kind of memories right now as well.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending. As realistic as the rest of the manga. No dumb time skips with delusional "married with children" and other cliché
I guess baseball guy accepted Ide's confession in the end, otherwise he wouldn't though about what "going out" means.

So cat transition to straight to Neko no Otera no Chion-san.

Double-page supporter
Aw, I wasn't sure about reading this at first, but it was nice after all <3 really comfy

Second time reading it and I liked it even more than the first time.

I wonder if those 2 adult cats watching those 2 little kitties means what the future holds for Fujiyama and Kanba. I like to believe it does and that they're happy.

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like got axed but that was a good run and thanks for translating~

Users who are viewing this thread