Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Does Mogumo identify as a women? I feel like I missed that unless it wasn’t mentioned yet

Contributor
Those are some really nice friends

Mogumogu is fucking ruthless though. Come on, you don't just go all out on someone you just found out also plays a game you like. You do it when you both are on the same side fighting against a greater foe, and suddenly you show off your true power!

Aggregator gang
@gda19

I dont think so, I might be wrong but I think he said that he is neither a boy or a girl
dont know the correct term tho

Dex-chan lover
I really feel like that this is a bombshell waiting to go off

Dex-chan lover
@darara

If Mogumo doesn't identify as either gender right now, I guess we can think of Mogumo as non-binary by default.

Cute enby lover for the win.

Fed-Kun's army
Ye-from the information we have, Mogumo would be considered non-binary or more specifically agender, meaning identifying with “no” gender which is not the same as identifying as neither male or female but since we don’t know 100% yet, this would be a safe bet.

I’m bigender btw! Both male and female xd

Double-page supporter
I like how they just nipped all the potential drama right in the bud
My brother is my sister, call her a girl
BAM
I work at a nontraditional gender cafe
BAM
This is my SO
BAM
Good shit, good shit

Fed-Kun's army
I would likely be like friend with the short hair. would accept everything said there, but since i am not really sure of how the whole thing is I may say something wrong but would be willing to get called out in case I did just to be mindful about it in the future… well, I also may end up like the other guy and get destroyed in a videogame.

My deck is filled with weak cards, but they look cute goddamn it and that's what matters!

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F Yeah, that was the only weird part of this conversation. I thought he was going to tell them everything, but he left out the most important part... Maybe they'll talk about that next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It can be rather frightening when you've spend so long hiding from people, and can be hard to trust others. But there's people out there that will still care about you regardless of how you are. Don't be completely afraid of the world. You might be surprised.

Fed-Kun's army
@mirewitch I guess there were just too many news being dropped too suddenly so he wanted to see how they felt about those subjects before straight up telling them that mogumo was his SO. I mean, dude just said he had a trans sister, works in a crossdressing cafe and also introduced them to the person that they have hardly even interacted with but was mainly known for crossdressing during class.

Users who are viewing this thread