Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

reupload...?

nevermind, I used my eyes and realized the 2 groups situation.

Contributor
@Raffro This is from the group that was originally uploading this series, the previous uploads were from a random.

Banned
I didn't like that other scan translating this.

Glad to have you back

Double-page supporter
Why don't they just confront the sister and tell the little bitch to "fucking grow up"? So what if she's related? Even more of a reason for her to stop being a fucking cunt.

Fed-Kun's army
@JayJay_Tracer No need for name calling. Hachimitsu is correct about it being volume 4; volume 3 ended with chapter 17. This wasn't a big deal when there was only one translation, but its a problem now because mangadex isn't detecting that the 2 translations of 18/19 are duplicates. So you end up going through the chapters twice. @gorebeetle can you update your chapter titles to say Volume 4?

Fed-Kun's army
soooo... you dropped it and as soon as another group picked it back up you panicked and started translating it again or?

@Zinon
@SoftBryan

I heard the guy had IRL issues, but now has time to work on manga again. He said that chapter 20 would be coming soon as well.
It was written on his website.

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese idea that going your own way to find happiness regardless of what people think is the bain of my existence

Users who are viewing this thread