Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
This cliffhanger is just unfair. And I was really enjoying the fluff of the first half of the chapter too.

I can't believe Mogumo is fucking dead.

For real though this is a hell of a climax (?). I'm certainly very worried for their wellbeing.

Ugh, one line of Sakura's doesn't sit right with me, "You were throwing a tantrum like a little kid. I couldn't understand why you did this and what you found so fun about worrying Mom." Uh, newsflash, Mogumo didn't do it because they found it fun! Why would you even think that?! Mogumo was probably dealing with dysphoria and rock bottom levels of despair! You really thought Mogumo was deliberately trying to kill themselves for fun?! Because they "got off on their suffering" or some dumb shit like that?! I really want to slap her and don't have any sympathy for her. I hate people who ignore people's actual suffering and try to claim someone who's hurting is just playing the victim or making up some ploy to get attention.

Unfortunately, this level of bad parenting and self-harm isn't even that unusual among trans and other queer experiences. I hope some people reading this take some time to reflect on why trans people and allies push so hard for their friends to be treated kindly, even when it seems they're getting "special treatment".

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would you grab a knife?, HEAT OF THE MOMENT...believe me I had someone try to stab me ones and in the panic I grabbed the knife and he pulled...I still have the scar in the palm of my hand. But still better then being stabbed though! :D

Fed-Kun's army
"I want to it to look like I'm in agonizing pain"
Oh shit the subtle foreshadowing

nah YOU CAN'T END A CHAPTER LIKE THAT WHEN I MIGHT NOT SEE MORE FOR MONTHS

thanks for the chapter though!

Me: "Oh nice, we're getting a little slice-of-life levity after all the heavy stuf- Wait? OH SHIT NO! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!"

Banned
Damn his entire family is off the rockers.
Not surprised how "well" he turned out.

Should've gotten mental health instead of being neglected.

Double-page supporter
@Juliko
Didn't she immediately state she now understood why mogumo did it while crying? Followed by her trying to imitate them? Sounds like she realized that as she got older. Seems kinda fucked up wanting to slap someone who's trying to commit suicide in front of you. You need to remember these are still basically kids, and they both have trauma including the mom.

@smolbaka

He who?

Sakura is a girl and Ryou is nonbinary. There isnt a he here.

Really should have gotten away from the disgusting abusive father. That's the real problem.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure our main girl/boy here just sliced her hand and pushed her sister away.

Worst sister of the year, 2020.

@EnderWin

I dont think the abused, suicidal, bulimic 12 year old child who has to deal with her depressed mother and terrible father is to blame here...she clearly cares about her sibling but her mental state is at a really really bad place.

It's crazy to me how people think Sakura is some evil person. She's a literal child (people seem to forget how shes younger than Ryou by a couple years) who is dealing with some very serious stuff. Ryou got out of the house, Sakura had to remain there with the pos father day after day while he berates her for the things she likes.

Obviously how she has treated her sibling is not good but I cant blame her for what really is the fathers fault.

Banned
@PanicTears

Mogumo of course.

Eh I don't believe in that make believe stuff lol.

He works at a girly boy cafe doesn't he? He's a cute girl(♂️)~

@EnderWin agreed, mogumo seems so selfish.

Users who are viewing this thread