Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

With this ended, the author can go back to adult manga bussiness

I’m a bit disappointed that I didn’t see my KotoMei ship sail, but eh. Whatever.

Great stuff all around regardless.

Dex-chan lover
ngl that yummification was mad cringe but love this ending, albeit a bit too "bright" for me with no much-needed bittersweet notes
8/10 end and an overall 9 for the series

Dex-chan lover
Bit too fast for me. Think this ending should've been split in two or three chapters. 8/10, not enough Mei

Man I’ll miss this I honestly loved this didn’t I would but the chapters kept pulling me in thanks for the translation

Quite naive an ending for such a down-to-earth manga, but the "You don't have to understand everything, I don't either. " line is an absolute banger of an end quote. Very nice over all.

IXM

very down to earth and a great read. thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
really looking forward to this authors next work, though i would love to read more with these characters someday. they feel like my friends and im gonna miss them.

Group Leader
Thank you for scanning the entire series! Great pick and I loved the series~!

The series itself might not be perfect, but it is way better than the others I've seen in ages. Looking forward to your next series (both author and scanners)!

Dex-chan lover
You don’t have to understand, I don’t either!

Aaaaaah such a good way to end it! I don’t understand anything either, I’m just trying my best to have a good time.

Seriously though, this series was really good, one of my favorites even. I really liked the ending, and that they didn’t just go the “dad does a 180” (although still a very optimistic outlook). I seriously love all of these characters and am so glad I got the chance to read this. Thanks to the scanlator group, and thanks to Koyama Kata for writing this. In my opinion this is up there under Shimanami Tasogare in terms of LGBT storytelling in manga. It definitely wasn’t perfect, but there’s so much heart here.

I can’t wait to see where the mangaka goes next!

Users who are viewing this thread