Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

A good message for the modern world without being too depressing. A little cliche and campy of an ending but overall enjoyed the read and glad it was happy.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you, Hachimitsu. This manga is an incredibly powerful story and I'm grateful that you've spread it to the world. It's been a fantastic run and congratulations for carrying it to the end!

Dex-chan lover
Those ending words are really great. The first step isn't to try to understand everything, that's usually too hard. Just start with some empathy and go from there.

That was really good manga and awesome read. Kinda lacking on the romance part and there could definitely be more about Tetsu and Mogu relationships and dynamics even apart from romance. Hope that author gonna make more (alot more) out of this universe.

And big thanks to translation team. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
This has definitely been one of my favorite manga, and a pretty great manga for representing a variety of lgbt peeps. Maybe in the future there could be a spin-off about Kotone getting a girlfriend in college or Ten starting at some point a queer-focused clothing brand. Either way, I'm glad this exists

Dex-chan lover
Really satisfying ending. Liked how this manga panned out.

COF

Group Leader
Thank you very much for scanlating this manga.

i literally just commented on the last chapter but this was such a good ending and i appreciate this series a lot. thank you to the team for scanlating this :)

Users who are viewing this thread