Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I heard you like gender flame wars. so...
1. male (a person has only male traits)
2. female (a person has only female traits)
3. mixed (a person has both male and female traits, for example trans people)
4. none (a person does not have any gender traits. Basically child looking "thing", actually does not exist)

Maybe the reason that people feel the need to be non-binary is because of you guys that adhere so strongly to gender roles. Maybe the reason post-op transgenders kill themselves is because you still have people saying ''muh science means you are X sex'', instead of accepting the person for who they are.
Data, or maybe you're just spewing reactionary bullshit. Also, there's no "muh" science. If you're confused about that, jump out of some high building's roof to see how quickly Newton's patriarchal ideas about gravity will become "yuhs" unavoidable tragedy in pending, never mind how hard you'll try to deny them in those few seconds that it'll take for you to hit the ground.

Just because it shatters your image of what is ''real'' doesn't mean you have to shit on it.
Real is real you filthy constructionist. No quotation marks needed, nor deluded implication hinting at subjective nature of reality.

...also, sokal squared punch for all you grievance studies advocates. I'm not engaging in solo "receptive penetrative sex toy use", no matter how loud and how long you'll scream about "transphobia".

Dex-chan lover
Can all of you just stop talking for once? The trolls need to stop baiting people who have an inkling of positive interpretation of something. And those people need to stop engaging.

We have no report post function, just block them and move on.

Dex-chan lover
darn it, why so qt orz
stay down u gay penis! *flick own D*

Group Leader
I wonder if Kotone might be queer too; given the track record here it wouldn't surprise me for AFAB queer characters to be introduced by this point, assuming Kotone is.

Though tbh I want to see more Mei-chan but I'm just biased since she is my fave character

Contributor
Somehow reminds me of Bokura no Hentai. Not that good though.
7/10

lemmie make one thing clear-
YOU CANNOT PICK AND CHOSE GENDER
yes, you can choose sexuality, yes you can identify-or even become the opposite gender. but unless you are one of those lucky twits born with both sexual organs or unlucky sod with no sexual organs you cannot just say "I'm in-between"

@NinjaGoemon

I'm guessing is you're talking about me. I all ready left the moment i made that comment.

You guy's have such a problem with someone saying they don't like a series maybe you should leave?

If you can't handle someone not liking the most Crybaby MC known to man then you shouldn't be reading comments to begin with.

Also I like how most of you think that me being a a-hole online and hating a manga makes people kill them self's.

Sorry about that but I won't feel bad that you're little feeling's got hurt by me telling you the truth.

This isn't about transgender people it's about how shit this manga is.................And also about how if you have a dick you're a guy if you have a vagina you're a girl sorry some of you didn't finish school.

I feel like my profile shows what i'm doing for my reminder of time on this site.

Voicing opinions to get you soy boys mad

Can we all just chill and love them all? This is now my fav manga.

Do these characters ever do anything but talk about gender? The message of this manga is nice, but the execution is bad; all the characters are so boring.

Since no one else has mentioned it, I’ll clarify something for everyone.
Mogumo isn’t a trap or trans, they are intersex. Being intersex is having sex chromosomes other than the usual XX or XY, so they aren’t a boy or girl.
As for their identity they’re non-binary, they don’t identify as a boy or girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Brainboxer Wait, hold on, Mogumo isn't intersex at all. That's a physical thing that Mogumo has no indication of currently. RIght now, he seems to be biologically male and identifies as nonbinary.

Users who are viewing this thread