Fukakai na Boku no Subete o

@_lcb_ Yeah, just imagine the horror of telling a guy who crossdress that they look like an actual girl. Do you maybe have a preferred pronoun you'd like for me to use? Otherwise I think ''genderfluid peoplekin'' would be a pretty safe bet.

@_lcb_
you're stupider than i thought
More stupid*
gLXuaTF.gif

@elbow try using google before correcting someone. https://www.grammarly.com/blog/is-stupider-a-word/

@_lcb_ Sure, but you don't use ''stupider'' or any ''er/est'' on adjectives with more than one syllable in an actual conversation over its counterparts. It's kinda like if I would say ''all the genders he had had had had no effect on his looks'', completely within grammatical rules but it could hardly be called a well-constructed sentence.

It's the combination of writing like a 5-year old and calling someone stupid that I'm finding ironic here.

@inflmara @Denrick19 The attitude is what annoys me. They are free to make up any new definitions of things that they want, but when they start claiming that their ideology is objectively correct and demand people to accept and conform to their headcanon of society (often with a generous use of words with ''ist'' in them) then they're going to get the middle finger.

Oh boy. More SJW liberal LGBT propaganda and promotion of literal mental disorders and faggotry. Just what we need more of...

I find it astounding how people who clearly don’t understand the science of psychology will attempt to use outdated psychological terms and findings to justify their positions. As if what was psychological fact 10 years ago will always hold true in the present. As if the psychologists of today, who are infinitely more equipped to understand how the brain works than their predecessors of the 20th century, are somehow less authoritative or informed and thus less trustworthy in their conclusions. Like shit people, you may as well be livid that Freud is no longer the most relevant psychologist of the day with how much we’ve moved pat his works.

Fun fact: It’s not really that astounding. Reactionaries always use disingenuous arguments and insincere appeals to authority to forward their points. Because without their hollow appeals to “disorders” and normativity, they have nothing. And they know that. But it’s easier for them to pretend that science is stagnant and does not evolve to new understandings because otherwise they’d have to stop pretending as if they’re somehow above the liberal “hive mind” or that their incorrect whining is anything more than just that. It’s the same for climate change deniers, the same for antivaxxers, and the same for opponents of LGBTQ+ communities. Their attempts to use cherrypicked scientific “evidence” to legitimize their arguments against the actual scientific community would be laughable if the causes they support weren’t so disgusting.

Representation is not propaganda. Diversity, especially when clearly not forced, is not an attack on established norms and trends and is certainly not an attack against you. Unless of course you’re so hateful that you can’t stand to share even a fraction of a medium with someone that differs from you.

Dex-chan lover
cool story. edgy "sjw haters1!!1!!" seem to hate this for whatever reason. its just a cute manga with some lgbt characters can't grown ass folks deal?

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this comment section? they all seem very enthusiastic!

@aiyikes It's probable easily manipulated children might see a manga like this at some point, and if suddenly after reading it they decide they have no gender or think they're meant to be a girl, they could ruin their life before it began. Hating something for that is justifiable I would say.

Dex-chan lover
I can see where you're coming from somewhat, but I don't very easily see "easily manipulated children" reading this, or any manga. And on the chance that they do, whats to say that this is what completely changed their mindset and made them trans or whatever? like all media nowadays wants diversity and that includes sexual diversity. Plus, i doubt its a life ruining experience to have gender dysphoria or some shit, that statement seems to be from a more personal standpoint rather than a general one about children.

That hypothetical is so out there as to be meaningless.

Easily manipulated children ruining their lives? This is about as useful as speculating that playing Fortnite will motivate them to shoot their friends and dance over their bodies. So not useful at all, because it’s at best a nonprovable claim.

That argument works much better as an argument saying that such depictions can help normalize acceptance of non-binary gender identities. But seeing as that is entirely consistent with modern psychological research and theory, I don’t see why this would be a problem.

Guys I was just trolling

Can you not ping me anymore in you're little dick measuring contest on who can be the most "HAH I just REKTED those Rightard/Libtards"? Since I KNOW someone is going to ping me again.

? Lol virgins below fighting beware

When you go to the comment section to see peoples' thoughts on a manga but find unrelated arguments instead

@aiyikes Conditioning is all about hitting a view point into someones head over and over till they actually start believing it, this is just one of those methods they hit you with, and they should all be equally despised, and making someone believe they're something they're not is a big problem for someones overall intelligence, once they start believing they're a girl, next being convinced that free speech is evil is not far off.

@stargazer Things don't exist inside a bubble, if fortnite is the only thing someone experienced, then children probably would go around killing people, I have no doubt, but they're already conditioned to respect other humans since birth, but if your teachers, social media, this manga all start romanticizing the idea that you should become a tranny, if there's not much else going on in your life, a kid might stick to it like female and their phone.

Users who are viewing this thread