Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan

Fed-Kun's army
I have read this series web novel and the backstory is pretty dark.
Later on he found out that his sister reincarnated in that world too, but with no memories of past life. Its due to the shock if I'm correct.

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis makes me think, damn why can’t we get an Mc who hasn’t had a tragic or isn’t a typical plain highscooler/salaryman

Gao

First chapter was alright. Nothing too amazing nothing too bad. Here hoping it picks up later.

Dex-chan lover
as long as not an harem shit and the goals is to reunite with his sister since theres chance that she got reincarnated too from having same fate

Either an edgy isekai or one with only traffic backstory that gets pretty standard in the long run (I'm looking at you, seirei gensouki). No matter I'll keep reading even if just for a few more chapters.

This sounds like a manga that will be edgy and cringeworthy. i mean, the setting is just overdone. His sister was raped and froze to death and then he avenged her and committed suicide only to get transported to another world? So stupid.

It might just be prejudice, but I doubt this will be anything good.

Double-page supporter
Nonetheless it's original, manga about revenge.. but no really (cuz it was already fulfilled), but promising us none of the usual beta-cuck MC bullshit, yea lets just hope for the best

Users who are viewing this thread