Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan

Rape just to have pity for the MC
some old ass route with this type of genre,would be better if he just died with been hit with a bus or a virgin. 1-4 ⭐ for me

I dunno, i think ppl are jumping in conclusions to fast, you can't judge it by only 1 chapter.

Hmm I like this! Instead of just being some random Isekai story, this isn't the planned out "go on a journey" type of isekai. Instead, it introduces and brings questions about the new world. It also has a direct goal. Kurono Kousuke wants to find his sister. If new releases become slow, it will be easy to get back on track since the goal is straightforward. (Unlike other isekais where there is no goal and they require rereading the whole series to get back on track)

Thanks for adding that second chapter, first had left me questioning if I would like the series but the second has me on board.

Hope it follows a decent storyline and that we eventually get to a "end".

Dex-chan lover
i found this and see this have rating below 7 (as for now) then i read it.

i kinda know why those people give such a low rating. But at the same time, is to early to rate this. At least that my opinion.

This looks rather good ao far.
There's already a lil bit of lore, which is pretty good and, sadly, pretty rare in isekais nowadays
And there's an actual main quest, with different stages and different locations
I hope they won't fuck this up

Dex-chan lover
@Askun One of the first things I do when looking at a rating on here is check the 10s and 1s, and then completely disregard the rating the series has if it looks like people are up to their usual "What's the goddamn point of a rating system" shenanigans. Other than 10 and 1, the main cluster of ratings given on this series is put at the 6-8 range, so I'm inclined to believe those guys over the 10 and 1 dudes, and give the series a try myself.

Group Leader
Code:
A girl was just shoehorned into a manga without ANY character dev at all

@Glomoro I do the same thing ! I’m glad I’m not the only that realizes that these rating systems are pretty broken, especially if something “controversial” happens in an early chapter.

Meh...i don't like the choice of some random isekai girl as guide, it looks weird and author didn't explain anything about, it's just weird.. even the usual "Goddess thing" would be better, imho.

I can see why some would give it a lower rating but I feel like this actually has pretty good potential. This world could be fairly interesting depending on where the author takes it since reincarnation from other world's is so common in this world.

I do agree with others on the point that Shiiro could've been done better since she basically had NO development and just showed up like "follow me and accept all I say as fact" if the "guide" route was the way they were gonna go she should've been fleshed out more. But I'll hold judgement on her character for now and see how she develops as it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread