Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan

Dex-chan lover
@Wind_Blade exactly what you're saying though? If you meant that they have a trash 'value' as critics, I'm pretty sure those one-liner people never meant to be a critic. That's why I have a difficult time grasping what you need from them. And like I said, they have no obligation to humor you and your need for a 'minimum explanation'. Who cares if you want something like that, and who cares if they didn't care enough to write more.

@fagguette101 yum

Dex-chan lover
Why does this have such a low score? Its not bad at all and I enjoy it more than most Isekais because the MC seems to have a set goal and isn't going to waste time fucking around for it. Seems like people lowered the score just because of the tags...

Dex-chan lover
The guy doesn't train and, doesn't have a background either that would explain how he can just stomp monsters that outweigh multiple times over, and somehow is also a thickheaded oaf like every single other reincarnated MCs out there. He just gets it done flawlessly first try.
B O R I N G

I suggest trying it again chap 6 explains somethings and its probably slow paced for a reason. So please do not judge a manga by it's first few chapters.

Perhaps the bar has been lowered after reading through the bottom of the barrel Chinese webcomic translations but the translation of this manga seems fine to me. Certainly nowhere near "super bad".

" fix your goddamned English before you try to say irrelevant shit.

I couldn't care less if your comment was just an observation, but your usage of expletives and then the labeling of people as 'trash' just warranties a lashing."

It's always nice to see someone lambaste others over their language skills and then more or less instantly fuck up themselves.

Other than the beginning concept of being an 'Avenger Killer', it has followed the typical harem fantasy story. Girls showing up out of nowhere and with just a couple of lines or coincidentally saving them in their moments of distress, he's wooing women left and right. The plot is loose, OP potential, knight-in-shining-armor good guy, and so far the villains are as one dimensional as they come. Have fun reading.

The translation isnt "super bad" nor are enough chapters released to already tell that this ja generic,harem etc. manga..Overreacting over nothing and low-rating something that has,in comparison to other similar mangas, a more interesting opening chapter.

So far its not as bad as the 6.54 rating would suggest but it needs 5-10chapters more to truely judge it.

EDIT:

Everyone can vote however they see fit but 55 1/10 votes are just,as always, just ridiculous to say the least.

Everytime I see unjustified 1/10 ratings I sha'll give a 10/10

People upset because of the raped heroine? Or cuz it's another isekai lol

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping this wouldnt be trash but it quickly devolved into trash. It had potential too but it just wasted everything on being overly cliche and bad character designs.

Users who are viewing this thread