Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan

watch the sister fall in love with him lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Power Uploader
I'm not afraid to say this... I kinda like edgy stuff. There, I said it. Edgy doesn't always mean it's bad, let's give this a shot since so many people are calling it edgy.

correct, edgy doesn't always mean it is bad, it is only bad when overdone or that's all that the piece has going for it

berserk is pretty edgy but it's still fucking amazing

Dex-chan lover
Manga isn't as edgy as the beginning would suggest. He seems like a decent dude. Whole thing is readable but the translators should consider trying to write out the name more naturally instead of weird romanized japanese pronunciations. Something like ransurotto is clearly lancelot etc.

The color system and the "black" swallows everything reminds me of Brent Week's Night Angel Trilogy and the Ka'kari.

Yeah im gonna go ahead and drop this now. Just another shitty isekai that had a promising story. But Had a incompetent Author 4/10

@avathar It looks like that's the case. I don't know why many writers forget one important trait in survival - you threaten my life (and my family/friends), you're dying no matter what it takes.

Don't you love it when an author writes a backstory a hundred times more compelling than the actual story

Wow. How hard is it to design a bad ass lead character? His hero outfit has him looking like a complete tool. The series started out all hardcore: kid spends years taking revenge on bullies who brutalized his sister, finally killing them all then offed himself. Sounded epic. But then he gets Isekai’ed And the entire story falls apart and he goes from bad ass to typical, mundane Isekai looser hero

Users who are viewing this thread