Fukushuu Kansuisha no Jinsei Nishuume Isekaitan

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this dropped off kinda quick. The beginning was pretty unique, but now, its just going generic isekai. Well, if it ends with him having to kill his sister off in this world, then, I'll re-consider this series. But it needs less OP and cliche isekai troupes and more hardcore tragedy.

Aggregator gang
one can bitch about the 60 1rating, but what about the 80 10rating?
is this on par with the best mangas japan has to offer?
fk no but its also not 1.
we need a rating where you can only give 1 or 10 with a non-spoiler review of 200+ characters to dissuade hate rating and stanning

Pure isekai trash. Well, it was ok at the beginning but... at the end the author throw logic away and give to the mc ten overpowered skills that he know how to use it properly some seconds later... It was ok at the begining, but at the end is just another isekai trash

Group Leader
Interesting background for MC and the world and I'm really excited for the twincest sibling's reunion, on top if that he got a set target (to find his sister), but man... it falls into generic so damn fast

Aggregator gang
At first I thought, "yeah, the 8th grader will love this edgy shit", but then I realize this is seinen....

All those spoiler about his sister being alive and even being powerful. Where is the moderators?
Anyway, since his sister is alive what is the point of this mango? Won't read (and won't rate) it, even if Im temped by OPness of the MC.

I spent to much time on webtoon that I forget the manga community weeping for "make the MC a weak cunt, a virgin to never be touched by a woman without almost having a heartstroke, and the only and one Jesus who forgives all. lol

great isekai manga because it has good back story and storyline where the mc looks for his sister in that world to see her again because he loves her plus op skills that are based on his revenge for the 5 years he had and that his sister hopes that he is doing okay just saying because of the blessing he has and I hope that means when they do meet again she be happy and if she is a hero then that helps but will she hate him because she hates men because of what happen and sees them as savages but what about her brother is he the only man she not hates or loves

Dex-chan lover
I liked the MC more at the start, in a few chapters he lost his edge.
Still OP sure, but I wanted someone different from the usual softy isekaied guy.

spelling would help, but as the group is Chinese first with their trans, hopefully another group will pick this up, but dont hurry since their are better older unfinished scans that groups wont translate

Fed-Kun's army
Ahahaha... Isekaied to hiatus... what a joke. And just when it started to paint a interesting picture of where the story might be headed.

Users who are viewing this thread