Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
thank god they weren't raped. I probably would've smashed my monitor if that happened. what happened was still scummy as fuck but at least no rape

Its so comically edgy jfc. Its funny but i hope nobody actually thinks this shit is good

I remember every1 commented to at least spare the village bc they didn’t give them water, but now every1 wants the village destroyed

Double-page supporter
@acegoku
Its so comically edgy jfc. Its funny but i hope nobody actually thinks this shit is good
If you're going to write a revenge story, might as well go all out and make it as edgy as possible instead of those "I'm totally going to get revenge! (But in moderation, cause I'm actually a nice guy after all)".

I'm looking at you "The Executed Sage Is Reincarnated as a Lich and Starts an All-Out War"

Or you could, you know, actually put effort into writing instead of this effortless crappy writing.

Never mind what I said before, I thought they were just a nice village, fuck them, they really killed them kids

Dex-chan lover
Ugly people = evil people!
Yeah, yeah I know it's to emphasize the ugliness inside :02:

Fed-Kun's army
@poison2141
Raul would've accepted his death if there were good people on this world, tbh this whole world just deserves to drown in blood.
It will... Slowly.
Also I retract my statement from last chapter.
RAOUL FUCK THE CHILDREN UP AS WELL

Users who are viewing this thread