Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
How quickly the Princess forgets what he did to her in front of like, the entire population of the city, if she thinks she'll have an easy time of this.

Dex-chan lover
wonder how the Saint will react when she realises that the Goddess in favor of the Hero allowed his ressurection and unlocked all his powers. though maybe the Saint is already teamed up with our Hero already.

this series is hard to guess how it goes, so i'm still looking forward to the next chapter.

thanks for the Chapter :3

Aggregator gang
Good job adding a plot device of saints being able nullify evil magic since the MC is OP as fuck. Really good job, author.

It's always fun to see the bad guy/girl think they can win, next chapter we will see raoul in bed with the saint.

Aggregator gang
@Umetsu I’m sure the author will find a way to either make it work for some suspense and he has to overcome it, or it won’t work and it’ll just be him trolling. Whatever the author can pull out of his ass lol

@ftvdeadmark What? You're about as stupid as the princess. Where do you think the Saintess' power comes from? Now, where do you think the Hero's power comes from? Do you honestly think the goddesss would let anyone use her powers to hurt the Hero that she fell in love with?

for those who don't know or forget who this saint is, she is a former member of Raul's party along with a wizard. He will also taking revenge for her later in the plot not only for betraying but
she is also a whore who willingly sleeps with men

Fed-Kun's army
the hero killed the general, that scientiest woman and her personal knight without even breaking any sweat....and she think she can take him out? the princess who got R**** in the first chapter? seriously?
the hero haven't even gone all out yet

Aggregator gang
@petekron Are you seriously arguing with me over THIS plot? As I said, this saint thing probably won’t work but the Hero will act like it does just to Troll. And it’s very plausible within his character, as he basically trolls his victims before they die.

@izayamikaelis she never got r****. He humiliated her in front of everyone, tore her cloths off, beat her, but that's it. She thought he was going to at one point, but neither he nor the audience ever did.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arata_Kasuga really? well i don't really remember so as far i'm concerned while i wrote it was either he did it or he did not do it
anyway the point is she's was already beaten and she was being guarded by her personal knight even....in the middle of the freaking city during some kind of festival lol

Users who are viewing this thread