Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

I'm craving for something like this, got sick of reading manga where the hero is some idealistic virtuous leader who's always naive. Is there any manga recommendation for villainous anti-hero non dreaming idealistic and naive hero???? The more realistic thinking protagonist also good as well

@Ikikae Kuro no Maou kind of fits. MC gets isekai then get torture by some religious fanatics. Overlord and Redo of the healer too, though redo of the healer is more on the edgy side than realism. It's a shame that there isn't many fantasy manga that depict a more realistic brutality.

This story also can be related to real life, that the oppressed and the ones being oppressed can switch places anytime. Although not as aggressively compared to the story, your own actions can also oppress others in real life and in internet if you are not careful, so exercise caution.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting reading this while listening to Mr. Blue Sky....

I want to see this towards the end... but Jesus it getting blurry if he wanted vengeance for his betrayal or it's just pure hate.... no sympathy is given to any of these people just hate, but i would be the same if that happened to me

Double-page supporter
This manga is so good!!!,the mc is badass and cold,he kills all bastards satisfyingly!!

@Porenges

There is a few I've read that I'd call decent or ok, but most of them also heavily feature sexual violence. If you want something that isnt focused on the MC using rape to get revenge on his targets before killing them then this is probably your best bet outside of a few Reincarnated Villainess stories

Come for the edge, stay for the goofiness. Those stupid little flags he waves around.

Much more focused on the he revenge than other big revenge stories. No wallowing in doubt,no travelling around uselessly, no pointless allies, minimal filler (a couple flashbacks happen too many times imo) and all brutal vengeance.

Man this is edgy af. After you get through a few chapters there's no shock value anymore, you already know what to expect. Art looks nice though?

The cover totally fooled me and when i check it out,turns out its the revenge manga i read before

Users who are viewing this thread