Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Idiocy to the fullest. Bro really going further with the misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
Yep, she's 100% retarded, and Kouta is trash for pinning his bs on his own father

Be a man and own up to the shit you're doing

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's any hope left for Kouta. And to think, 90% of this would be avoided if the sister was less yandere....although odds are he'd still end up with more than one girl.

Or if he'd just use his chad voice to tell sis about the start of this: That he think her friend who sexted him for lulz is in the guild.

The sister would either already know, or will go confront the friend about it.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard to understand how both the brother and sister turned out to be such terrible people as this honestly.
Then again this is just pure comedy.
If you like depravity then go watch or read Domestic Girlfriend. There's no actual incest over there though so it's not quite up to this level.

Watch the twist be that the sister is actually adopted and all of this just goes away. (Perhaps it's been stated that they are blood related but I don't remember. I think the mother just said that they were SIBLINGS so it's still possible.)

Dex-chan lover
This is essentially ten seasons of a soap opera condensed, purified, and injected directly into the eyeball. This is wild.

Banned
If the other continues the misunderstanding for several more chapters, Im gonna rate this story from a 9 to a 7 because false accusations arent fun especially those that involve societal destroying accusations.

Supporter
If you like depravity then go watch or read Domestic Girlfriend. There's no actual incest over there though so it's not quite up to this level.

Watch the twist be that the sister is actually adopted and all of this just goes away. (Perhaps it's been stated that they are blood related but I don't remember. I think the mother just said that they were SIBLINGS so it's still possible.)
Not a bad call, but I'll put my money down on the Tsugumomo excuse in some fashion: They'd very blatantly show intercourse in such detail that there was no doubt it was intercourse, then claim "...but there's no actual penetration".

I can't think of a good way for the author to make it obvious they're 100% biological while claiming they're not -- but I have no doubt the author can, somehow. I'm still SMH over "Azurite must be the dad!", that was depraved genius. 😆

Supporter
Just throw dad under the bus, less than 0.5 secs of hesitation
Something like this one, right?
219a576838f009174df0e0542c628963.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread