Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 50

Aggregator gang
I don't know what game that is (is it called persona or something..?) but it is unbelievably based:chad: if it actually lets you romance the teacher.
Persona 5, not only is she a romance route but you hire her as a maid. Here is some more culture.

aS1iZWNreS5qcGc

Supporter
He is truly cultured and is picking the best route.

Persona%205%20in%20a%20nutshell%200-9%20screenshot.png
What is that game, where can I get it? I would love to play a game with cracked dialogue options like that. 💕

Edit: Nevermind, I saw persona 5 later in the thread. Bet I can get it on steam it smth.

Last edited:

Dsq

Fed-Kun's army
The signs were there, very few had their eyes open to how derailed the future will be and one man stood up for us to see:
Everyone focusing on the sister showing up... I'm curious about the teacher instead. hair is colored, clothes not generic... she's going to be the last guild member and another addition to the love dodecahedron is she?

Dex-chan lover
Let’s be honest, he’s just speed running through a typical harem romcom with zero fucks given.

The story is kinda fun, but I'm a little disappointed. When it started I was expecting it to just be a steamy comedy about the siblings, but they had two add those 3 roadblocks 😭

Either way, I just hope he chooses his sister in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what game that is (is it called persona or something..?) but it is unbelievably based:chad: if it actually lets you romance the teacher.
In the Oregairu visuals novel there is a route for Hatchiman x Shizuka Hiratsuka (smokestack sensei). It is the only one in which you see scenes from the wedding itself. There are a lot of Youtube videos showing the gameplay. The games were only released in Japan (I think) and over time were released on PS Vita, PS 4, and Switch (from a quick web/Wikipedia search).

You can also romance Yui Yuigahama (but I don't think Mama-gahame), Yukino Yukinoshite, Haruno Yukinoshita, Sensei, Saki Kawasaki, Iroha Isshiki, and there is a "sister route" where he just ends up (platonically) living with Komachi Hikigaya. There may be a route with Saika Totsuka (the feminine male tennis club president) but I'm not sure.

4vWPxd3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread