Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
BRO GOT TALENT
giphy.webp

FOR SELF-DESTRUCTION

Dex-chan lover
Suggestive tags must be removed. There is no boobs nor ass nor shining moon here.

Dex-chan lover
Good, glad to see the MC is taking his daily dose of Stupid Pills. I'd have been worried if he had any self-awareness of the situation he is in, or put his teacher in.

(Looking forward to him rizzing her up and destroying her teaching career!) :lul: :haa:

Except the different gender, dude's probably the only one in this world right now that matches that description. HOW CAN HE BE THAT OBLIVIOUS

Dex-chan lover
depends on the server range of the game (like could be all of tokyo, and the others just happened to know each other irl),
multi-timers do exist, and MC is also assuming takeshi is male.
none of this paragraph makes sense to me:
  1. what the hell is a "multi-timer"
  2. the phrasing of "all of tokyo" implies that it's an unusually large area for a single server to cover, when in reality entire continents often get like 1-2, maybe 3 servers max.

Dex-chan lover
We're human centipede, we're linked in a chain, our bond is stronger than the
lion's, We're human centipede. :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to do a bit of devil advocate here, yes, the dumbass had no no time with her blood related sister, but every shit that has been happening at this point is not entirely his fault, like, her sister and friend are more or less the entire responsible for all the shit this dumbass is suffering, remember, because the sister is jackshit insane she threatened the mc in more than one occasion, like, the dude is just digging his own grave, but at gun point of two insane bitches

Users who are viewing this thread