Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 54

cgr

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is a "multi-timer"
I don't know if there is an official term, but there are lots of people who date multiple people at once (more than just two-timing).
in fact, I even once saw news about a scumbag dating 19 girls at once
the phrasing of "all of tokyo" implies that it's an unusually large area for a single server to cover,
You're missing my point that there are millions of people in japan/tokyo, so it's not unreasonable for MC to assume takeshi is referring to another 4-timer

MC clearly knows/expects that his guild members are all japanese (game ids all have japanese) and probably knows/expects they are in the same city/close cities, since he deliberately met ichigo panda (sis) offline at the start

Last edited:
Group Leader
It's amazing that this train is still going despite being derailed, busted all over and engulfed in flames heh :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
This manga is king of misunderstandings. And I've read a lot of romcom. ok, maybe rentagirlfriend but i havent read that nor want to.

Dex-chan lover
Are you fucking kidding me rn???

Kouta is the definition of brainrot, anyone with working braincells would've thought "why tf does this situation perfectly match what I'm going thru currently?"

So instead he once again doubles down and starts badmouthing on some hypocritical shit 🤦🏾‍♂️

This is why I have ZERO sympathy for this kid, he really needs to learn to use that brain of his

Dex-chan lover
Are you fucking kidding me rn???

Kouta is the definition of brainrot, anyone with working braincells would've thought "why tf does this situation perfectly match what I'm going thru currently?"

So instead he once again doubles down and starts badmouthing on some hypocritical shit 🤦🏾‍♂️

This is why I have ZERO sympathy for this kid, he really needs to learn to use that brain of his
The problem is he did notice it was similar, and asked a question that if answered honestly, would prove it wasn't him. The problem is, he literally did this a few chapters ago and they lied last time too. He only agreed they where shit after he trusted their statements that it wasn't him.

Users who are viewing this thread