Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
How? He's a victim more than scumbag. It's only now he's being a scumbag and even then that's to protect himself and not out of malice or desire.

Remember this all started with him sleeping with his sister. His sister out of sheer jealousy got mad when he interacted with other girls online and threatened him. Add the purple stalker making his life more hell by adding fuel to the fire and we have where we are now.
NOW, he's a scumbag....

Before, he was a semi-victim....

His stupidity caused misunderstandings...

But instead of trying to communicate, he just cowered out.... but dragging sensei into it was the scummy part.

How? He's a victim more than scumbag. It's only now he's being a scumbag and even then that's to protect himself and not out of malice or desire.

Remember this all started with him sleeping with his sister. His sister out of sheer jealousy got mad when he interacted with other girls online and threatened him. Add the purple stalker making his life more hell by adding fuel to the fire and we have where we are now.
You realize he could just try to communicate with the other girl.

He could just have claimed that his sister is a brocon, and claim that he sent a message meant for his girlfriend to her sister by accident.

But dude just won't explain sh*t at all.....

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for providing context on how he is a scumbag but sadly, a scumbag is a scumbag, no matter the reason. My point is, how can anyone see this chapter and think he is not a scumbag and just dumb?

Dex-chan lover
#1 - drags sensei from the couch onto the bed

#2 - puts her hand on his chest

#3 - takes a photo that makes it look like sensei's topping him

#4 - blackmail.

No one can tell me this man has a shred of humanity inside him, he was way too efficient with it. This dumpster isn't on fire, it's exploding every second

And sensei is also a freak, at this point who isn't
Kushida style.
- CoTE el 7. The best episode.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for providing context on how he is a scumbag but sadly, a scumbag is a scumbag, no matter the reason. My point is, how can anyone see this chapter and think he is not a scumbag and just dumb?
So literally no counterargument got it. No need to listen to you any further.
NOW, he's a scumbag....

Before, he was a semi-victim....

His stupidity caused misunderstandings...

But instead of trying to communicate, he just cowered out.... but dragging sensei into it was the scummy part.

You realize he could just try to communicate with the other girl.

He could just have claimed that his sister is a brocon, and claim that he sent a message meant for his girlfriend to her sister by accident.

But dude just won't explain sh*t at all.....
You know everytime he's tried to explain anything the opposite party would not listen, misinterpret what he said, or think he said/meant something else entirely. This kid has been blackmailed, threatened, and physically harmed. Because the woman in his life are insane. And you think "communication" could solve anything?

Sure it could work with his teacher but up to this point has trying to explain himself ever worked? Why would it work now?

I... Didn't want to leave any evidence of my degeneracy (i.e. this post), but I am curious... Are you all really invested in discussing the morality of the characters of a manga titled "A Complicated Sibling Relationship 4-Koma" and classified as: Comedy, Harem, Incest, School Life, and Video Games? No judgment on my part, I am quite entertained by the discussion so far. I am just checking that everyone is well and having fun. Please, do proceed with the debate.

Dex-chan lover
All the other stuff aside, Sensei is the cutest girl in the series so far. Looking nice in the jeans and camisole. :meguupog:

Supporter
I... Didn't want to leave any evidence of my degeneracy (i.e. this post), but I am curious... Are you all really invested in discussing the morality of the characters of a manga titled "A Complicated Sibling Relationship 4-Koma" and classified as: Comedy, Harem, Incest, School Life, and Video Games? No judgment on my part, I am quite entertained by the discussion so far. I am just checking that everyone is well and having fun. Please, do proceed with the debate.
Are you also in the camp of "Wondering where some people got bit* has become almost as darkly amusing/fascinating as the manga"? 😅

* - as in "the bit dog barks loudest"

Supporter
Wtf is wrong with you people? This is a fictional dumpster fire for comedic effect. Not a good arena for moral debate. It's all absolute balderdash and claptrap. If you don't think it's funny anymore maybe move on.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but he has to play hard to keep his harem in check.

v0uIN8K.jpeg

So... is everyone just forgetting that she's the one who asked to meet up with a Junior High boy and then willingly entered a Love Hotel with said boy?

Users who are viewing this thread