Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
The fucking audacity for you to blame her for all of your fuck ups

Nah, hold this massive L and let it marinate, this is what happens when you live life with your brain turned off kid
Truer words have never been spoken.

Not that it would help since all of the problems is entirely his doing

I mean, it's kinda 50/50?

• Sister: yeah, all his fault. Didn't even know him yet.
  • Herself: she kept pushing the sisters buttons then pretended to be a GF to hide the tracks
  • Idol: soft gaslighted her after "the Incident" #1, but it was also his fault for a blind guess
  • Classmate: pretty much all his fault yea. First time was just revenge dating and then the 2nd blind guess was his fault
  • Teacher: not her fault at first but she did snitch to the sister to make things worse.

So she's not entirely guilt free per se. She's definitely a sabeteur, even if she's never the one to get the ball rolling (except with herself).

Also, I do find it funny that we know everyone else's name and their avatar's names, but not "Big sister's friend's" name. Even though she was the 2nd girl introduced.

Dex-chan lover
retard mc, even if he got it right from the get-go, what was your plan? the sister would still meddle with his life as long as he lives

Dex-chan lover
He's in deep.

And now with them all secured,he just needs to use his chad voice to get even deeper.

Down to the deepest depths,without rest,without stopping,all night long,and for the rest of his life.

Dex-chan lover
He has become a genuine 5 timers now ( and yeah, as she aid, it won't changed that much, being a 4, 4+1, or true 5)

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna actually realise that she doesn't wanna share him, then he will use his chad voice to make her actually love him AND the other.

ALTERNATIVELY, SHE LOVED HIM ALL ALONG AND THIS IS HER PLAN TO MAKE HIM HAREM KING.
She didn't plan any of this. While she was having fun, the girlfriend thing was originally just to help him out and hide the relationship with his sister....

But he was just a dumbass and decided to not just talk normally but almost blackmail the girls... and then instead of explaining the misunderstanding just made it worse....

Everything was literally his dumbass' fault....

Supporter
You get a harem of 5?
Well, look at Elon Musk who honestly believes it's his mission to spread his failspawn sperm as widely as possible.

More like
"Break up with me, please"
"No I am having fun, I like you too so I am not gonna break up with you"
":worry: shit"
This trope has made for loads of amusement over the years, but hell if I understand it. "Please break up with me." "No."

It's not supposed to be a choice, and if you present it as one it probably means that deep down you really don't want to.

Aggregator gang
Hey so i heard theres nsfw part of this and its already ending, where can i find it? Anyone can private message if its forbidden?

Users who are viewing this thread