Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
And here you are assuming I'm comparing this to real life

No clue how you even arrived at that conclusion
this will never happen with you
Unless this you you're talking about is someone hypothetical, and not a real person you're responding to and bringing up their real life, then yes, you are comparing the manga's situation to real life.

Dex-chan lover
ok so, if you want to break up with somebody, you tell them that, and that's it. no "actually I don't want to" - tough shit

but he didn't tell her they're breaking up, because he's a shitarse. instead he asked her to break up with him because he would rather die than take responsibility for literally anything

Dex-chan lover
the comment section is as trainwreck as the manga itself.

marvelous, even here we can't escape it.

Dex-chan lover
She's the best looking one of the bunch, so you should be prioritizing her first, not getting rid of her first.

Dex-chan lover
Wait.

How does that work?

By not thinking, his balls got supercharged?

I'm willing to bet on the opposite direction.

Super balls produce too much testosterone, making him stupid and aggressive.
His brain is not functioning so something else compensates double time or even superhuman levels.

Must be balls.

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna actually realise that she doesn't wanna share him, then he will use his chad voice to make her actually love him AND the other.

ALTERNATIVELY, SHE LOVED HIM ALL ALONG AND THIS IS HER PLAN TO MAKE HIM HAREM KING.
You know, I just realized that this guy is just a dumber Lelouch.

Dex-chan lover
ok so, if you want to break up with somebody, you tell them that, and that's it. no "actually I don't want to" - tough shit
Yeah, I've never understood the "I can't get her to break up with me" bullshit, like with Kazuya and Ruka in RaG.

Dex-chan lover
No one is dumber than Lelouch. I've seen the end of season one of code Geass. It's the single stupidest thing that has ever happened in a fictional world.
Some people love the shit out of that anime. I didn't get it. I got some of the pain when he had to reprogram the girl to not like him and when he accidently turned the other girl into a genocidal maniac, but the rest of it was just over-thought 37-step plans that always failed before step 30. What was that stupid saying? Something about "all conditions have been fulfilled"?

Fed-Kun's army
She is my favourite girl. Just there for the train wreck. One must appreciate such commitment.

Users who are viewing this thread