Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 78

Contributor
"I can't win against the other 4, but I can at least take you down with me!" - scummy dumbass Kouta

It's always the poor teacher at the bottom of the power rankings in these insane comedy manga that shouldn't have power rankings. Reminds me of that yuri manga that's also crazy but in a different way.

Dex-chan lover
First off, I thought MC was 16/17, it has since been pointed out he be 14/15.... so yeah.

My initial comment is on the basis of 16/17, so bare that in mind.
You mean like with another minor correct? In the states Romeo and Juliet laws apply if you're saying shit like 16 years olds having sex since minors of similar age can fuck each other. I'd wager that an adult having sex with minors is illegal.
huh? no restricted by age is different.

Romeo and juilette laws is for those under the restricted age. (or unrestricted age if there is no restricted age, no all states have them).

e.g. where the AOC is 16, then romeo and juilette law would be if either party is below 16. If 16 is a restricted AOC, then that means if the older party is in a position of power it is illegal. So that state would also have an unrestricted AOC (usually 18 for the states that do have it, there is like 1-3 that are 21 though).

below 16 is a minor. Above 16 is young adult (this being what a lot of people get wrong), that being said some states do things differently, while the general rule is, you're tried as an adult for any crime once you're 16, some have that set to 18.

The legality is confusing as there is no actual agreed upon general definition. (hence why many get it hilariously wrong, hell even I thought US was 18 AOC, but then find out that's only true for 13 states, the rest are the same as most of the world at 16).

Doesn't help that the states that have it set to 18 refer to them as minors tho. (what's even more confusing is said states can simultaneous charge them as adults for crimes they've committed despite being 16/17).
Wow. I didn't know "technically it's not pedophilia it's ephebophila get it right" hairsplitting was still a thing.
💧

Hana Kimi and Koko wa Greenwood, but nothing else comes to mind off the top of my head.
It's more the fact they're trying to normalize it... by calling 16/17 which is legal in most places (that includes the US btw), pedo... Although someone said they're 14/15 here, so that's a crime, and not something I'd bother being specific about since I ain't french, and where I am that's very much a crime.

like a prepubescent child and a post-puberty adult body are not comparable. (Do note, I said I ain't talking 14/15 which is the inbetween, I'm talking 16/17 where the growth spurt be over, besides the rare late bloomer).

I still do believe that the distinction should be made, because again there be a big difference between a complete child and a partial adult as well. like both are fucked, onces just more fucked.

It's be like the difference between someone who kill 5 people and someone who killed 10, both are obvious murders, but one is worse.
Stating that the person who killed 10 is worse than the person who killed 5, is not saying the person who killed 5 isn't a murderer or a piece shit, just that, not as much as the person who killed 10.

Remember, pedo if for ages pre-puberty... that starts at 0... :fml:
And they should be k*lled... Man or woman.
chapter 16 mentioned that mc was in junior high which in japan means he is 12-15 years old so yeah no matter how you read it this is pedophilia.
Technically... still no... But that ain't a hill I care to fight on, let alone die on.

I thought he was like 16/17. I'd say he'd be 15, ain't no way he's 13 or younger though.

Anyway, my points half gone since he ain't 16/17. And as mentioned above, I don't care to fight over the half of a point that's left.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call a member of the Mr beast team a nobody, but ok. Also he never said it wasn't wrong, he was just having an "erm achsually ☝🏽🤓" moment.
Apparently stating facts about something someone said will get you beaten by an angry mob, ok then.

Users who are viewing this thread