Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Context: I thought MC was 16/17, turns out he's probably 14/15 soooo... my point not as valid... like, still not pedo, but for those ages it ain't a hill I care to fight on.

Plus it's illegal in like most places, so literally no point in arguing about it.
She does. She's a pedo.
i agree but so is everyone except the mc himself and the classmate girl
You two obviously don't know the meaning of that word...

Preface: No where do I mention the morality of it, it's all about what that word means, and legality. If you can't understand this basic premise, that's a you problem.

Dudes not pre-puberty. so it literally can't be that. If he's 16 it'd be legal, unless casual sex then still illegal, japan locks that shit behind 18. (yup no 14, that was an exception rule law that was barely used, and they removed it a few years ago now).

So kindly, Stop misusing that word. And save for actual pedophiles, like Kris Ava tyson (dude groomed multiple 11-14 yr olds). And stop using on people like Dr Disrespect (who texted someone that was allegedly 16/17) which isn't even illegal btw. Merica AOC is mostly 16, with some 17 and 18. (since i have to mention this, cause people be stupid, that doesn't mean it's acceptable, dude has a wife and kid, it's not acceptable at all, although, he didn't ditch his wife and kid to groom an 11yr old... so there's that at least unlike Kris)

And no 16 is not a minor... that's young adult (some states may treat them as minors, most don't, especially when it comes to being charged for a crime), if you can't tell the difference between a child and a young adult... then you need help.

And before you go and say something stupid like "They haven't finished puberty" realise puberty goes until late 20s. The important shit is mostly finished by 16, "O but but mental development!" you clearly don't understand how mental development works.

Bonus: rarely in some cases, men can have a "2nd puberty" of sorts in their early 30s, where their voice drops. (Piratesoftware i.e. Thor, being a prime example).

Since maturity is learned, not developed. In fact, for optimal development, you'd want to be mature by the time you hit puberty so you get less fucked over by the influx of hormones. (from the age of 7 is where the brain has the capacity to develop and learn maturity, and you start being truly self-aware).

Is why you can have 30yr olds that are more retarded and less mature than a 10 year old. (since puberty doesn't give you that, your teachers and parents do, if they teach you that is).

Brain development after the age of 7 is skill based basically, and most of your mental framework is set, and very hard to change. (there's a reason Jews have a saying "Give me a boy until the age of 7, and I'll return to you a man".... after the new york tunnels thing... this now has a new meaning :| )

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It just occured to me, Kouta is just like Keima Katsuragi, but less of an asshole
less of an asshole but more of a failure with the choices....keima would be a great advisor for his situation though

Double-page supporter

Preface: No where do I mention the morality of it, it's all about what that word means, and legality. If you can't understand this basic premise, that's a you problem.

Dudes not pre-puberty. so it literally can't be that. If he's 16 it'd be legal, unless casual sex then still illegal, japan locks that shit behind 18. (yup no 14, that was an exception rule law that was barely used, and they removed it a few years ago now).

So kindly, Stop misusing that word. And save for actual pedophiles, like Kris Ava tyson (dude groomed multiple 11-14 yr olds). And stop using on people like Dr Disrespect (who texted someone that was allegedly 16/17) which isn't even illegal btw. Merica AOC is mostly 16, with some 17 and 18. (since i have to mention this, cause people be stupid, that doesn't mean it's acceptable, dude has a wife and kid, it's not acceptable at all, although, he didn't ditch his wife and kid to groom an 11yr old... so there's that at least unlike Kris)

And no 16 is not a minor... that's young adult (some states may treat them as minors, most don't, especially when it comes to being charged for a crime), if you can't tell the difference between a child and a young adult... then you need help.

And before you go and say something stupid like "They haven't finished puberty" realise puberty goes until late 20s. The important shit is mostly finished by 16, "O but but mental development!" you clearly don't understand how mental development works.

Bonus: rarely in some cases, men can have a "2nd puberty" of sorts in their early 30s, where their voice drops. (Piratesoftware i.e. Thor, being a prime example).

Since maturity is learned, not developed. In fact, for optimal development, you'd want to be mature by the time you hit puberty so you get less fucked over by the influx of hormones. (from the age of 7 is where the brain has the capacity to develop and learn maturity, and you start being truly self-aware).

Is why you can have 30yr olds that are more retarded and less mature than a 10 year old. (since puberty doesn't give you that, your teachers and parents do, if they teach you that is).

Brain development after the age of 7 is skill based basically, and most of your mental framework is set, and very hard to change. (there's a reason Jews have a saying "Give me a boy until the age of 7, and I'll return to you a man".... after the new york tunnels thing... this now has a new meaning :| )
Dude they're in middle school, they're at most 14.

Dex-chan lover
I think classmate and classmate sister are close in age to MC. Correct me if I am wrong but idol sister was in high school when she stopped attending cause of work

Dex-chan lover
We should kill this guy with hammers, tell the girls it was one of them that did it and then let them fight each other until there's only one of them left

jak

Contributor
It's like 1 chapter you feel bad for him for having the shittiest luck and then the next you facepalm because he makes it worse for himself.

kouta is 14 tho

Dex-chan lover

You mean like with another minor correct? In the states Romeo and Juliet laws apply if you're saying shit like 16 years olds having sex since minors of similar age can fuck each other. I'd wager that an adult having sex with minors is illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread