Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 78

Double-page supporter
I sense trouble brewing and a dumb idiot from the next chapter hmmm I wonder who could that be

Supporter
You two obviously don't know the meaning of that word...

Preface: No where do I mention the morality of it, it's all about what that word means, and legality. If you can't understand this basic premise, that's a you problem.

Dudes not pre-puberty. so it literally can't be that.
If he's 16 it'd be legal, unless casual sex then still illegal, japan locks that shit behind 18. (yup no 14, that was an exception rule law that was barely used, and they removed it a few years ago now).

So kindly, Stop misusing that word. And save for actual pedophiles, like Kris Ava tyson (dude groomed multiple 11-14 yr olds). And stop using on people like Dr Disrespect (who texted someone that was allegedly 16/17) which isn't even illegal btw. Merica AOC is mostly 16, with some 17 and 18. (since i have to mention this, cause people be stupid, that doesn't mean it's acceptable, dude has a wife and kid, it's not acceptable at all, although, he didn't ditch his wife and kid to groom an 11yr old... so there's that at least unlike Kris)

And no 16 is not a minor... that's young adult (some states may treat them as minors, most don't, especially when it comes to being charged for a crime), if you can't tell the difference between a child and a young adult... then you need help.

And before you go and say something stupid like "They haven't finished puberty" realise puberty goes until late 20s. The important shit is mostly finished by 16, "O but but mental development!" you clearly don't understand how mental development works.

Bonus: rarely in some cases, men can have a "2nd puberty" of sorts in their early 30s, where their voice drops. (Piratesoftware i.e. Thor, being a prime example).

Since maturity is learned, not developed. In fact, for optimal development, you'd want to be mature by the time you hit puberty so you get less fucked over by the influx of hormones. (from the age of 7 is where the brain has the capacity to develop and learn maturity, and you start being truly self-aware).

Is why you can have 30yr olds that are more retarded and less mature than a 10 year old. (since puberty doesn't give you that, your teachers and parents do, if they teach you that is).

Brain development after the age of 7 is skill based basically, and most of your mental framework is set, and very hard to change. (there's a reason Jews have a saying "Give me a boy until the age of 7, and I'll return to you a man".... after the new york tunnels thing... this now has a new meaning :| )
Wow. I didn't know "technically it's not pedophilia it's ephebophila get it right" hairsplitting was still a thing.
💧:huh:

is it [male school nurse] ever a male?
Hana Kimi and Koko wa Greenwood, but nothing else comes to mind off the top of my head.

Dex-chan lover
You reap what you sow.
And then MC be like:

db120-48row30-planter.jpg

Group Leader
You two obviously don't know the meaning of that word...

Preface: No where do I mention the morality of it, it's all about what that word means, and legality. If you can't understand this basic premise, that's a you problem.

Dudes not pre-puberty. so it literally can't be that. If he's 16 it'd be legal, unless casual sex then still illegal, japan locks that shit behind 18. (yup no 14, that was an exception rule law that was barely used, and they removed it a few years ago now).

So kindly, Stop misusing that word. And save for actual pedophiles, like Kris Ava tyson (dude groomed multiple 11-14 yr olds). And stop using on people like Dr Disrespect (who texted someone that was allegedly 16/17) which isn't even illegal btw. Merica AOC is mostly 16, with some 17 and 18. (since i have to mention this, cause people be stupid, that doesn't mean it's acceptable, dude has a wife and kid, it's not acceptable at all, although, he didn't ditch his wife and kid to groom an 11yr old... so there's that at least unlike Kris)

And no 16 is not a minor... that's young adult (some states may treat them as minors, most don't, especially when it comes to being charged for a crime), if you can't tell the difference between a child and a young adult... then you need help.

And before you go and say something stupid like "They haven't finished puberty" realise puberty goes until late 20s. The important shit is mostly finished by 16, "O but but mental development!" you clearly don't understand how mental development works.

Bonus: rarely in some cases, men can have a "2nd puberty" of sorts in their early 30s, where their voice drops. (Piratesoftware i.e. Thor, being a prime example).

Since maturity is learned, not developed. In fact, for optimal development, you'd want to be mature by the time you hit puberty so you get less fucked over by the influx of hormones. (from the age of 7 is where the brain has the capacity to develop and learn maturity, and you start being truly self-aware).

Is why you can have 30yr olds that are more retarded and less mature than a 10 year old. (since puberty doesn't give you that, your teachers and parents do, if they teach you that is).

Brain development after the age of 7 is skill based basically, and most of your mental framework is set, and very hard to change. (there's a reason Jews have a saying "Give me a boy until the age of 7, and I'll return to you a man".... after the new york tunnels thing... this now has a new meaning :| )
Holy shit I didn't know this kind of guy existed outside of /r/jailbait. Randomly citing Internet nobodies by name and everything.

Dex-chan lover
Checkmate, sensei.
(Oh who am I kidding, it's gonna somehow turn to her joining the festival date too).

Dex-chan lover
That plan will backfire as all 5 of them will want to come nurse him back to full health.
His only viable plan would be to leave the country and start a new life.
Join the committee for the festival and grab a new girl of course!
Why do you think he wanted that???

Dex-chan lover
If he's 16 it'd be legal, unless casual sex then still illegal, japan locks that shit behind 18. (yup no 14, that was an exception rule law that was barely used, and they removed it a few years ago now).
chapter 16 mentioned that mc was in junior high which in japan means he is 12-15 years old so yeah no matter how you read it this is pedophilia.

Users who are viewing this thread