Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
Ahh man this feels like the end is near, really sad bc it feels pretty rushed but it ends on a high note at least

Supporter
Sasuke's gay huh?
Well,his first and second kiss were Naruto so...
Orochimaru turned him into Sas-uke. It was undeniable after the "wearing my boyfriend's clothes purple leash" fetish showed up...
OroSasu.jpg

I don't recognize the little sister with red ribbons and twintails.

Akiko from OniAi. It would be an understatement to say she is a Brocon. She probably said the quote on that image.

About said image, does Kobato from Haganai on the top left really have feelings for her brother? I heard that before but there didn't seem to be anything like that in that anime. Then again it did only cover a small part of the light novel.

Fed-Kun's army
I said this on previous episodes but, now I really feel like they all are siblings somehow
I mean, bro won't get away from this harem, I feel it deep in my soul
Something weird is going to happen

Dex-chan lover
he’s still going to get the harem ending isn’t he. They will just act like sisters.

Thanks for the translation Saucerer

Man, I call BS to his fetish/love for older sister thing. I read some of the extra fanbox pages linked a few chapters ago and in the chapter 1 bonus content (basically the scene between panels 3 and 4) he straight up says that he doesn't care that his game gf is his sister. He just wants to get laid. It's really just horniness

Dex-chan lover
Ahh man this feels like the end is near, really sad bc it feels pretty rushed but it ends on a high note at least
That's because it ends at chapter 100,with the possibility of an extra twisty set of extras.

It's been a long time since this ended.

Dex-chan lover
That's because it ends at chapter 100,with the possibility of an extra twisty set of extras.

It's been a long time since this ended.
Thought so, I saw it was completed already but I'd rather not spoil myself and go with the flow of the translation releases

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread