Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
The twist here is that his dad was an ultra manwhore and spread his seed everywhere so they're all going to be his half-sibling and his fetish then will be nuclear powered
No matter how similar, this isn’t The School Days Extended Universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double-page supporter
The twist here is that his dad was an ultra manwhore and spread his seed everywhere so they're all going to be his half-sibling and his fetish then will be nuclear powered
Spot on. That's the twist. Also they're apparently all his big sister. Hence the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Using his divine might,the middle schooler king of Japan swayed the entire nation to continue being harem-less and embrace a new wave of incest recognition.

No more will those whose love extends beyond that of meme family be suppressed,no more will lonely siblings who confide in each other be forced to hide,no more will those aunts,uncles,nieces,and nephews will have their hearts crushed by society,let consent rain down upon them all and embrace their own true loves.
bc0141d18a63ec7a6db22074037927f26f3f5461_hq.jpg
Four more chapters to go,plus extras,unless those four are the extras,never really looked into it myself.

Double-page supporter
Way back in ch35 we had some foreshadowing for what i think happens next

Dex-chan lover
Using his divine might,the middle schooler king of Japan swayed the entire nation to continue being harem-less and embrace a new wave of incest recognition.

No more will those whose love extends beyond that of meme family be suppressed,no more will lonely siblings who confide in each other be forced to hide,no more will those aunts,uncles,nieces,and nephews will have their hearts crushed by society,let consent rain down upon them all and embrace their own true loves.
Four more chapters to go,plus extras,unless those four are the extras,never really looked into it myself.
Hold up on that last image hoss.

gjv2zHv.gif

Dex-chan lover

Sasuke's gay huh?

Users who are viewing this thread