Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Makoto Takatsuki Wanders Into Another World

Honestly, this RPG skill can win him looooots in a cassino. being able to see your opponent's card is op, monetarily speaking.

So not only do churches already scam people out of money; but now we have fantasy churches with the power to control how long people can live in order to scam them out of even more money.
...I can already tell that this new world is going to be a fucked up place.

Fed-Kun's army
A REAL RPG skill would of gave him monster slaying experience, quest experience and loot drops.

Trash fake skill.

Nobody's going to comment on how likable the MC is? Even with clear mind, its not like he becomes a robot. He still tries to save the merchant, exploits a stronger enemy's weak point while being creative with his low level water magic, then lures numerous enemies into a favorable environment to kill them all.
This kind of cunning fighting and attitude is just really refreshing compared to what I've been reading lately.

Dex-chan lover
"So not only do churches already scam people out of money"

Churches back especially in the Vatican (I think ones in Vatican is still corrupt) were so corrupt. That's one good reason to never mix politics with religion EVER. By having authority + fear mongering ability, the nation's doomed as fuck.

It's a good thing that almost all churches nowadays except in few several 'so religious' countries are actually honest and are playing by their own religion rules.

Double-page supporter
paladins are op cause there's no existential dread to hold them down

Aggregator gang
the calm mind skill is overpowered... most people would go insane in an isekai world without that skill lol

Fed-Kun's army
@mrmoooose23 Poor adaptation. In the novel he didn't do much more than lure them in and create a subtle undertow to drown them.

Dex-chan lover
Page 8: A sad flashback, about how this might be the last time he talked to his friend
Page 9: So anyway, ISEKAI!!

The light novel is better, and more immersive than the manga. I encourage you guys to read the light novel since many details are skipped in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread