Furare Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

yessss our boy aoyama is so mad cuteeeee i’m so happy my boy getting it and being bold af 😳🥵 can’t wait to see how their relationship deepens LMFAO

@xsweetmex
I think maybe she didn't think she could?
Sorry if I am not making much sense, I'm currently very sick and am reading to pass the time.
Maybe she didn't think she was that kind of person to do stuff like that, or maybe she is still kinda hung up on the whole "trying to understand her love" thing she has been on about?
Again, I'm sick, so I'm not coherent enough to understand things complex like how she is acting...
I apologize for this, just trying to help. xD
I go sleep now. ~_~

LOLLLLL WTF
I was shook every time aoyama shooketh!!! Totally didn't expect the horror genre injected at all 😂😂😭
Plus that little NSFW scene (o/////o).. it's like riding a roller coaster with a secret horror tunnel in the middle of a fall lol

Group Leader
@dokidoki @xsweetmex

I took Akasaka's just now as a reference to "It feels good" on the previous page and she's kind of shocked that she likes it. I think they just fell because they were in an awkward position, idk maybe wobbly legs. It's like when you first realize sexual things feel good kinda thing and
now she's worried that Aoyama thinks she's lewd (she has a complex about her appearance vs her interior)

Her thinking "I did that" is like man I shoved a guy under my shirt into my bare nips, wild

Dex-chan lover
His guardian spirit...is a shiba inu in armour. I cannot. That's so damn cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Every chapter is just more amazing than the last: 2nd Base with Visible Nipples, Psykers, Guardian Spirits...so much to be in awe of.

Her guardian being a terrifying witch and his a Shiba Inu is great. It's also good to know his psychic genes will blend with Hibiki's recessive ones.

I just realized as I reread the chapter the Guardian Spirit says, "It is fine." to Aoyama when he sees it clearly.

Dex-chan lover
The boy can literally melt so I feel like ghosts aren't too farfetched lol

I was not expecting the mild on purpose nipple play but uh I ain't complaining

Also the Shiba Inu spirit though awwww it babey

I always have to take breaks between chapters, or else I'll die from laughing 🤣

Aggregator gang
just when I started this chapter, I was thinking why did they add the echii tag because so far I did see any

I thought maybe because of the minor stuff like when them friends make jokes about how sexy she is or the voices she makes.. but it's super clear now 😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread