Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
Knowing that frog can bred with human fills you with determination.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like i just lost something inside me as human being reading this shit.....
Me, reading hentai much worse than this:

79c5b55726c9fd2368f7eb69dadfe99c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Knowing that frog can bred with human fills you with determination.
Technically, the toads treat their womb like a mana-rich pool of water, just place to deposit the fertilised eggs. They already mated with male toads before, so the only thing left is a place for the eggs to absorb energy and mature.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the Frogs mating them were Female? So it was Yuri Beastiality all along?!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the Frogs mating them were Female? So it was Yuri Beastiality all along?!
Yeah.
As explained by our monster wildlife show host Plute.
Unlike normal frogs who has external fertilisation, the giant toads fertilise internally. After that, the mother will temporarily carry the fertilised eggs inside her body to deposit it into a mana rich environment where the eggs can mature and hatch.

The wizards' womb fits that requirement of mana rich environment.

Hey, at least still a better imagery than how they squat down hugging tree and shit their eggs into clean water.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping for some futanari action next. Can someone spoil me on the road map if this is based on a novel or something?
IT IS, however idk but it seems this manga got picked up while very few actual chapters were up online, like someone saw it and and almost immediately called the dude and went "holy shit you can cook, let's make a manga" so the actual novel isn't much further ahead at all

Users who are viewing this thread