Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 8.2 - Goblins and Cerberus Cave 2

even though just about every monsters in this world need human female to breed, they sure are lucky to never found another victim who got captured like them
I am pretty sure that we have seen more victims getting raped. I don't remember if it was with the bees.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
also you can't axe a WN the author just lost interest lol
Well you can, with a literal axe ...

But I suppose the problem is you kinda doing a karma sutra of fetishes on a fantasy setting and he rushed pass things, they have a immortal body so nothing matters but at the same time because of that there isnt a attempt at making the mating and, more important, surviving the mating process possible so it bogs down to being fucked by creatures, the roper was so far the more interesting because its unusual as goblins is just * smore * a gangbang, the fetish of goblins is that is a gangrape and since they are willing that is entirely lost.

This is why the author is not really that of a degenerated, Tiramisu Tart Elf series is way more degenerated then this ... but I suppose it cannot go too far and have stuff like personality excretion, detached limbs, petrification, brain fuck and that type of harder stuff and stick with a pregnancy fetish.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looks like the artist forgot to smooth out the crotch on page 5. Just straight up uncensored pussy.
japenis-censorship-v0-4jkyhua9yqmb1.jpg

Double-page supporter
next chapter if they following the WN
remember the pink haired girl in the cover ?
she will "enslave" pluto and pandora with milking and crotch tattoo

Where do you read the WN. Somehow I can't find it on google both in En and Jp

Dex-chan lover
next chapter if they following the WN
remember the pink haired girl in the cover ?
she will "enslave" pluto and pandora with milking and crotch tattoo

The ending bit said "light novel" not WN.

Aggregator gang
So like.....if these 'great' mages/knights keep giving birth to monsters, wouldn't there be insanely powerful monsters in due time?

Aggregator gang
So like.....if these 'great' mages/knights keep giving birth to monsters, wouldn't there be insanely powerful monsters in due time?
We’ve addressed that with the tentacle plant overpopulation incident. Yes, this will happen. Only the librarian who told her the dark knowledge had a suspicion of who was behind it, even she can’t even speak up properly about it.

Dex-chan lover
Given the manga content, I expected the spell "deluge" to have a different origin point, instead of just appearing in front of her.

Dex-chan lover
Watch them inherit immortality and become the seed for new green world order. It will be a tough job for Goblin Slayer-san!
They died when she froze the entire floor in a few inches of ice :pacman:

A bit of a cop out though this chapter, The first time they birth something remotely sapient and humanlike and we get the equivalent of a microwave oven meal.

Users who are viewing this thread